Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day Six: I feel as sad as an emo kid who lost his eye liner...

Here we are, day six of my and and (supposed) approved non-smoking lifestyle.

Wow, I feel like crap. -- As the title says, I feel like an emo kid who lost his eye liner. I've got a bad case of the sads.

A couple people who have quit smoking told me that I am already at the halfway point. (Hence, another week of feeling like I want to scratch my eyes out before I start to feel better...Hooray!)

Ugh.

I've decided that after tomorrow, I will stop blogging about my absolute hell (of quitting smoking.) I can only imagine that my blog is a bummer to read, and if any of you are still reading through my agony, I salute you. You're all troopers!

I don't feel like blogging right now. I'm going to take a walk or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment