Friday, July 9, 2010

Welcome to paradise...


So I am at the cottage with my family and I am in absolute heaven. It's a perfect combination of the great outdoors and the "modern way of life." (Obviously if I found an internet connection to "borrow.")

I keep day-dreaming about the day that I will be able to buy myself a little cottage. (Ahh, the ideal dreams of a student!) But seriously, I figure that once I have established myself in a career that I love, life will take me into a whole new chapter.

I want a city condo, and a winterized cabin. I want to travel and meet (and perhaps even marry) someone with the same goals and objectives that I have. I also want to continue to learn, whether it's in a formalize environment or not. (I keep talking about going back to university after I get my joint degree so that I can work on getting a history degree for fun...I love history.)

I guess time at the cottage, away from 'real life,' has given me a lot of time to think about the rest of my life. I don't know if my plans with come into fruition, as nothing I plan in my life seems to, but it's nice to have dreams...

Wow this was a pointless and whimsical post!

Cheers friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment