Saturday, January 2, 2010

Twenty-Ten. Bring it on.

The best thing I ever did for myself was deciding to go back to school. I don't regret one second of it, even if it means that I am no longer "financially comfortable"...

Over the last two-and-a-half years, I have encountered so many incredible things in my life; self awareness, knowledge, empathy, opportunity, confidence, relationships, etc. -- It's like I've become a whole different person than the girl I used to be.

There have been hardships in my life over the last two-and-a-half years, and I expect that they ("hardships") will continue throughout my life (That's just life, right?!), but the way that I look at problems and life's little "curve balls" is so different than the way that I used to; the hard things in life are the things that make you stronger.

I have no idea what 2010 holds for me, but I look forward to meeting new opportunities, and confronting challenges along the way. You only live once, you may as well take it for all it's worth...

1 comment: