Monday, March 21, 2011

You know what time it is...It's CAKE O'Clock.

The other day I thought it was a good idea to make a cake. My logic was this: If I wanted something sweet and tasty to eat I would have to make it myself, the way the pilgrims did. I thought this would be a good diet strategy because it would mean that I couldn't just buy something...

However, as it turns out, my math was a little off, and this is the worst diet I've ever tried! You see, instead of having an individualized snack, I had an entire cake.

Fail.

Anyways, I ended up throwing half of the cake in the garbage. I started to feel bad about myself as I stuffed forkfuls of frosted goodness into my mouth.

I ate my emotions...

(P.S. Even though eating half a cake is always gross, I did this over the course of three days...Barf.)

1 comment:

  1. I've eaten a half a cake before... and I ate
    a whole huge watermelon once.... I was just going to cut a
    piece of it and ended up
    eating the entire melon. I have food
    issues!!! and I can relate!!

    ReplyDelete