Tuesday, November 16, 2010

This is what exhausted is...

I am so tired.

Semester three of CreComm is winding down, and the only thing that I can think about is how wonderful it will be to have a couple of days for myself. (As it stands right now, I go to school full time from Monday to Thursday and work ten hour shifts of Saturday and Sunday. Friday is my day of chaos, when I try to get all of my errands done.)

I love this program, but I am beyond burnt out at the moment.

There are only a few weeks left until Christmas break! -- This is both exciting and nerve-racking. (All of these assignments that need to be done, oh my!! And honestly, I am not sure that I am ready to leave the nest. As much as I am overwhelmed by this program, I love it and want to make it my career. "Shelley Cook, lifetime CreComm student!")

Oy.

I am supposed to be blogging about something related to journalism.

JOURNALISM!!

(OK, I admit, this blog post is a bust. Duncan, I will take the fail on this one.)

No comments:

Post a Comment