Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The affair...

Tim's and I in better times. Look at the love in my eyes.
It doesn't mean anything, I swear...


I have a confession to make.

Shortly after I started my summer internship at *insert large corporation name here* I began a torrid love affair with Starbucks.

I never meant for this to happen, as I always thought that Tim Hortons and I had a good thing going. However, once I realized that the coffee at Starbucks was rather delightful, and the passion tea lemonade was even better, I just couldn't help myself.

I'm a cheater.

It started off innocently enough; just a little flirting (Only going to Starbucks when the line at Tim's was so long, or when it was on my route and Tim's wasn't.) But now, when faced with the decision of whether I should pick Tim's and Starbucks, I often pick the latter.

I guess corporate life has changed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment