Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Nothing.

It's reading week!

So far I haven't done a lot, and it's been great! I did however catch up on some much needed sleep, and I cleaned and organized my apartment. Oh, and I've watched a lot of Olympics.

I can't believe how refreshing it has been to have two days of nothing; it feels weird, but good.

Today I did something out of the norm; I signed up for kick-boxing classes. My friend Maya encouraged me to join with her, and since I have always wanted to try kickboxing, I figured I may as well give it a shot. I'm nervous. But, I need to become more active, because my busy routine has been unforgiving and the weight gain that I have experienced is unhealthy, unflattering and extremely uncomfortable. Plus, it will be neat to try something new.

Ahh well, I really have nothing to blog about right now (But, I didn't want this week to lag in posts...) Hopefully I'll have something more interesting to write in the upcoming days...

No comments:

Post a Comment