Sunday, January 10, 2010

P: Pet Peeve: The Knock-Off.

I hate knock-off's.


This is kind of a strange pet peeve to have, but I really do hate cheap knock-off merchandise! (Especially handbags and purses!!)

I remember a long time ago I went to the Pal with a group of girls, and one (who had just returned from overseas) was sporting a Louis Vuitton handbag...Well, errr, um a knock-off of a Louis Vuitton handbag.

All night this girl bragged about her new bag, which she claimed to be real.

"Blah blah blah, my "Louis Vuitton purse..." Blah blah blah."

It was irksome. Her bag was bad quality, and if she truly believed it was real (and paid a lot of money for it) I feel bad for her.

I admit that I'm not into designer labels (which is probably why I find knock-off's so offensive) But really? Really?!? Knock-off's are tacky.

Arrrgh.

Photo: www.pursenickety.com

No comments:

Post a Comment