Sunday, December 13, 2009

F, Free Press

Tomorrow I start my internship at the Free Press. I am nervous and excited about this awesome opportunity that I have been given! (I have wanted to be a journalist for so long, and now that I am actually able to intern for a newspaper that I have read for so many years, I am sort of in disbelief!) Life is good.

I am not really sure what to expect at the Free Press, but I will blog about my experience (as it goes along) so that I can look back in a couple of weeks, and just take it all in...If you know what I'm sayin...

I guess I better get to bed.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Shelley. I know you will have fun and it will be awesome. You will do very well I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I interned at the Free Press in 1993, I saw a columnist pull out a reporter's desk drawer and dump it all over him. True story!

    ReplyDelete