Monday, February 28, 2011

Professionalism during a meltdown


I haven't been able to take my eyes off the Charlie Sheen tirade all day. What started with me reading an Associated Press article about Sheen's shenanigans has quickly turned into a full-flegged Sheen addiction.

I can't stop watching, reading, commenting on, re-watching, etc all things Sheen (Circa the last couple of days.) I'm hooked. How can I not be when Sheen is spewing out phrases like:

"I'm Bi-Winning," When asked if he was Bipolar. Or, "I'm on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available because if you try it you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body," was his response when the reporter asked if he was on drugs.

The man is hilarious and animated, even in crisis. (I know that's terrible for me to say and I have contemplated the millions of ways that karma will get me for enjoying Charlie Sheen's meltdown this much, but alas, the man is funny.)

I am astounded at Good Morning America reporter, Andrea Canning's composed demeanour throughout this train-wreck of an interview. I give her credit for maintaining a cool and professional attitude during Sheen's tirade, I am not sure I could have done it.

No comments:

Post a Comment