Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Another day at the office...


I have to get ready for work in a second, but I thought I would take a second to blog about office life thus far. I'm digging it. I've come to enjoy my morning ritual of doing my hair and makeup and picking out my office outfit. I enjoy wearing dresses and pearls, and my feet have relented to the heels that I insist on wearing every single day! (Wow, I feel all grown up!) I love the freedom of not having to follow someone else's schedule, and instead biding my time to ensure that I produce quality work that I am proud of. I love the atmosphere in my office, and going for lunch with my colleagues...

My experience at my summer internship is proving to be very rewarding, and I am extremely grateful that I got this summer position. (Since I have already worked for this corporation for a number of years, I feel fortunate that I already know many of the people that I work with!)

Also, I must give a shout out to my CreComm instructors, as I have already used many of the skills they have taught me throughout the school year...Thanks CreComm!

Although, I must confess that I miss school and my CreComm family terribly! I can't wait to get back in September...

No comments:

Post a Comment